Frequently asked questions
Saturdays 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sundays 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Rental refunds for an event space and / or a meeting room cancellation(s) are as follows:
- 100% Refund for cancellations 30 or more calendar days from the day of the event.
- 75% Refund for cancellations 14-29 calendar days from the day of the event.
- 50% Refund for cancellations 8-13 calendar days from the day of the event.
- 0% Refund for cancellations occurring 7 days before the day of the event or less.
The Wellstone Center reserves the right to cancel any event that conflicts with Neighborhood House or St Paul Park and Recreation policies. Please contact us with any concerns with this policy.
We welcome your decorations in our facility. Renters are responsible for securing all decorations and must ensure that they do not cause damage to the space:
- Decorations and signing can only be affixed with blue painters tape or 3M command products.
- The use of any other adhesive poducts are prohibited.
- Glitter and confetti cannot be thrown in the building or used as table decorations.
- Helium-filled balloons must be secured at all times.
- Helium-filled mylar balloons are not allowed in the building due to their effect on the fire detection systems and will be removed by our Wellstone Center staff if brought in.
- Open flames or burners are not allowed.
- Fog, bubble and foam machines are not allowed.
It is the renter’s responsibility to inform caterers and decorators of these policies. Please contact your guest services team member with any questions.