Individual volunteer opportunities
We have both one-time and ongoing volunteer opportunities for individuals who are interested in volunteering.
Our individual volunteers help throughout our organization. Our volunteers currently serve:
- Adult Education Courses (assisting teachers and one on one student support)
- Food Market (stocking shelves, assisting participants find their items)
- Fresh Produce Events (helping setup, distributing food, and helping with teardown)
- Preschool (helping our teachers with our littlest of participants)
- Summer Sunrise (helping summer camp run smoothly)
Ready to volunteer?
We invite you to join our hundreds of yearly volunteers, meet new friends, engage with families and help us make a positive impact in their lives!
Volunteer Engagement Manager
Sign up for individual volunteer opportunities here.
We continue to add individual volunteer opportunities throughout the year. If you don’t find a role that fits your time, talent, and interests, email Shane Springer, our Volunteer Engagement Manager.